Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday...

Wow, this week HAS been busy! But we are almost done it!!!!

So, last night we went to the open house of the junior high that I want to send Mack too. It was really, really good. I was really impressed by the construction shop there, they are building actual garden sheds and selling them! But also their art room, was amazing! And the fitness work out room is wicked too! The students there seemed really good. So I am 90% sure we will send him there...it seems really good. He is super excited. And they have out t-shirts so he was thrilled to get one last night and is wearing it to school today!

Kennedys school that she is switching too, has an open house tomorrow. I am going to be SOOOOO glad to be DONE with her current school. I hate that school. So thats tomorrow night...and I love it because it goes right from K-grade 12. She won't have to swtich junior highs and high schools....which will be easier for her.

So I got home LATE last night. Then rushed the kids to bed. As planned, I took 2 gravols and was asleep within 1/2 hour...I didn't even get to watch American Idol.

Amandas ultrasound didn't get done, she goes back on Friday. My mom will take her. She is sooooo tiny and said that I can post only the tummy shot of her, not her face!!!! haha!

Today, I will leave work at 3:30 get home, get Kennedys gymnastics stuff and rush her off to it. I will take Bandit with me so we can stop at the dog park..he will be thrilled. At least we will be home by 7pm to throw laundry in and get the kids bathed and showered...

Tomorrow, is tutor and Fabe is volunteering for soccer. Kennedy and I will go to the open house...another late night. Ugh.

Friday, still is Hannah Montanna movie...sigh.

Then, Saturday is clothing club. But not very many people are able to make it. And I'm not going to buy 100.00 of food and only a few people come. I understand if people can't make it...heck I didn't go to all of them either..but I just need to be told...otherwise those who do/can come we might-as-well go to a movie or something fun rather then 3 of us sitting at my house...plus I don't want to 'get rid' of my kids if no one is coming...so I will see by Friday...either way...I don't care.

Next week, my sister will be down and then my 2 weeks of maddness starts....ughhhh!!!!

Well anyhow..I should go...so much to do.

Tara

No comments: