Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday...

Today was a great day at work!

Actually I did grant stuff that was due today.

And then, we had 1000.00 leftover to spend...so I went to Scholars Choice and Education Station then finally Indigo and spent 1000.00 on books....phew...

Picked up the kids from daycamp.

The kids played out for a very, short while.

Fabe is grabbing food for supper.

Kids are playing video games and hanging out.

I'm going to run to the Dollarama and grab refill for soaps and check the other stuff out.

Today Fabe checked out trailers at another dealership...still trying to decide what we should do.

Hopefully when I am back from Dollarama supper will be ready.

Kids to bed at 9pm tonight...

relax...sleep and do it all over again tomorrow...

Tara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you considered cross-boarder for looking at trailers. A friend just saved $11 000 over what any dealership here would do. I know it's not for everyone, but can be worth it. Most Montana companies will deliver it to the boarder and do all the CSA stuff for you!