Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Saturday continued..

So today we went to Costco and then McD's. At Costco I only saw a few things that I wanted..lol. Did you see the plastic shed? Its soooo pretty and would make an AWESOME quad shed as it has a double door. But also, it would make a perfect playhouse for children...its a must have (of course, for a house on an acreage or a big backyard!). But its only 1000.00 and it looks very very fancy!

Anyhow, bought a few things there...only spent 70.00. Pretty good.

Then we went to the McD's by our house as they playland is pretty good sized. So we hung out there for a while...the kids played and we ate. I had a salad with grilled chicken. Yummy. Then Fabe called and said that our mom was waiting for us at our house...so we headed home. My sister quickly bathed her boys and we ate some fruit (well they did!) and visited with grandma. The boys were SO tired from the long day, so they both asked to go to bed. So my mom left shortly after.

Oh yeah, Mack is home. The friend, Nick that he slept at his house for 2 nights is at our house tonight...but they had to wake up at 4:30am as Nick had a hockey practice at 6...and they went to bed at 1am!!!! omg!!!! So needless to say, Mack was tired. I came up here and sure enough...he is crashed on his bed...sleeping. So, I made him wake up and change into shorts and a tshirt and take off his glasses. I feel bad for Nick but Mack is really tired so whatever. I just gave Nick some chips and juice boxes and told him to ask me for whatever he needs. He said he is going to go to bed soon too...still not much fun for him...thankfully he is around enough to be comfortable with us.

Fabe and my sister are downstair talking in the living room. Kennedy is in her room. I'm ready for bed...or watching tv in bed or something. My sister is leaving tomorrow at about 10-11 am...so I will have to be up for that...

Thankfully my week won't be crazy...thats what I keep telling myself...

Anyhow...

Tara

No comments: