Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday!

Yeah, its Thursday!

Today has been really good at work. We finished the parent corner and it looks just amazing! I looove it. Today a staff and I went and bought some cushions for the bench thingy that we bought and it fits just perfect there for us! I loooove it! The area is so crisp and clean and welcoming! I will have to take a pic. Speaking of pics, I am just behind on getting them uploaded...but I have a tummy shot of Amanda to post and I will post my parent area. I am just SO mad that I didn't take a before and after shot. While shopping for it, I was in dire search of those little leather cubes, you know you can sit on them or decorate with them. Well, I only saw 1 at Winners for 70.00 which I was going to buy if there were 2 of them. But today at Superstore on 51 ave they have them on clearance for 19.97! Of course, they are fake leather but still. They look awesome under a sofa table...I saw it in a Home magazine and wanted to create that look too. But I ended up buying some circle Debbie Travis ones and I would have rathered had the square leather looking ones...so maybe I will grab 2 of them...they are SO cheap!

Anyhow, I am done work for the week...not really. But in my mind I am. I am just SO ready for the weekend. Tonight is open house for Kennedy's school. Just have to get done with this tonight...then tomorrow I will leave work early to be at the theatre early for Hannah Montanna..its at 4:50pm. So that will be good. We'll be home at a decent time at least. But I might take her out for supper or shopping...just the 2 of us.

Saturday will be totally cleaning. I have the 'itch' to totally clean...there are a few more ladies who are going to be attending the clothing club so I'm not sure if we are going out or staying at my house...we'll see. I will ask them tomorrow. But if we are going out then I will have to go buy some food...PURE junk food.

I have been dreaming of summer lately...and the time off I will have. I can't wait. I plan to use the time in the best possible way. I plan to have lazy days where we stick around the house and the kids can hang out with the neighbors all day....sprinkler days...backyard days...firepits. But also, I want days where I take them to the beach for the day, miniroad trips to Sylvan water park, take them overnight to Drumheller...and I really hope to get time in with my Godson...I haven't seen him forever and I planned to have him lots...and I haven't been...haven't had time and when I do have time I don't feel like taking a toddler.

No comments: