Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, March 10, 2008

Update on my throat...

So we went to see the movie, "college road trip" and then we grabbed the kids Taco Bell. I decided to go to the medicentre to sign in and then come back...that was at 6:30pm! So they told me 1.5 hours. So I came home, then went to Sobeys for lunch food....then went to the medicentre for just before 8pm. I waited there until flippin 9:45 then they finally called my name....waited in the exam room for another 20 mins, then the dr came in...he was very nice and considering it was only ONE doctor and DOZENS of people, we wasn't rushed at all. But I knew that I had to go, because this week is horribly busy and I have something every single night until Sunday (I HATE these weeks!) so anyhow, he said 'yes you have a horrible, ugly infection..its really quite bad and you should have come in a lot sooner' but I told him it only started on Saturday....he came me some Keflex and sent me on my way. I went to Shoppers got it, then bought some more tylenol which has been my saviour! Anyhow...its sooo bad now that I can't move my right side of my neck very much, its very swollen. It happened so fast!

After the movie, out in the car I looked in my mirror and saw white chunky stuff on my right tonsil, so I thought that I better go...

ANyhow update later!

Tara

3 comments:

Jane said...

white chunky stuff on your tonsil? I'm really rather wishing I hadn't bothered reading that this morning......lol! Ewwwww

Feel better soon!

joanne said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

Kylie's Mom said...

Yuk, that sounds horribly painful! Hope you're feeling better soon.