Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday!

Hello all :o)

Today was a great day at work! I will be posting pics on the parent area that I have set up...well I have almost completed. But its looking really, really good. Costco has a really nice shelf there, its beeeeeautiful. It has pastel colored wooded bins to sort stuff, but its birch wood (really durable) so I bought that...I am just looking for a bench thingy for the parents to sit and relax on...this involved fishing the phone lines through ceiling tiles and taking down shelves and hooks and lots of stuff! But its been worth it :o) Tomorrow I am going to Dollarama for poster board and then Scholars Choice for some bulltion board set with a 'family' feel to it. For accreditation we have to have a parent area...and with the help of another staff...we have it ALMOST done...I will be taking pics forsure to share!

So from work, I went to the hairdressers. I got my hair foiled...desperately needed. Then I bought a 30.00 product into my hair...and she told me to come monthly for trims. I didn't know that..I thought every 3 months was good enough! Opps! Anyhow, I gave her a really good tip and she didn't even thank me...not for the tip but for NOTHING! When she was rinsing my hair she used FREEZING cold water...brr! But she did do a good job...but I need to STOP wearing ponytails, apparently my hair is breaking off (yikes!)

Then, I came home. Mack had the neighbor boy over for supper. So I walked in just in time to eat. Fabe had burgers, rice and veggies for supper. Everything was super good.

Now, I just tided the kitchen. Gonna do some laundry and relax...

My week is very very busy....

Tuesday-Ultrasound with Amanda in the afternoon then in the evening, off to a junior high for Mack's school (omg...junior high!!!)

Wednesday-Kennedy's gymnastics

Thursday- Tutor and soccer volunteering.

Friday- Hannah Montanna 3-d movie with Kennedy

Saturday- Clothing Club party at my house.

Sunday- NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, my sister and everyone will be done next Wednesday night...for a week. until the following Sunday..then they leave and Rikki and my friends son, Darius come over for the week...crazzzzy next few weeks. Anyone who knows me, knows that I like short visits. I like when people come over for a day or two...but then please leave. I am a homebody. I like my space. I like my relaxing 'down' time...so this literally stresses me out..

BUT,,,

I'm off for the summer so who friggin cares !!!!!!!

Tara

No comments: