Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tuesday...

Well work has been work. Busy and since I have just met a huge deadline for my funding for the year, I have still been dealing with that. Crazy. But its good that its done. Phew. I need to work on my (neglected) assignment for my course. I can't believe that my final is in 3 weeks...and I have not completed HALF of the readings that are required. I need to really, really focus on it. Fabe went and seen trailers yesturday and feels that the first one that we feel in love with is 'the one' so we'll see. Then I think, maybe we should make due with our trailer for one more year...I dunno.

The kids went to bed late last night. First Kennedy and Darius were going to sleep in the basement, then they came up 1/2 hour later saying they didn't want too. So Kennedy crawled in with Mack and Darius slept in Kennedy's bed. This morning was really, really easy getting the 4 kids up and out of the house. Bandit isn't scratching anymore...and the place said that they haven't had any other concerns...well yah, if you don't LOOK for it you won't see it. The first time I thought it was my dog just being itchy from getting his hair cut. But because this time he was soooo itchy and scratchy then I checked and sure enough. Just weird. Then they had the nerve to ask Fabe "are you sure its not from your house?" like hellooooo. As if. Our floors are wood, our couches are leather...where the heck would it live?????? Nice. I told Fabe give them until tomorrow to have more people calling to freak out...

Tonight we were hoping to get the Oiler tickets for tonights game...but its completely sold out. Crappy. So not sure what else we will do, if anything.

What else? Hmmmmm, my friends son is enjoying himself at the daycamp. Its been nice for Kennedy having him over as Mack always has people over. We will have to take him more often...

Things that I need to get done this week are:

*book Kennedys PFT and Cf appt (did it while typing this!)
*finisih my assignment
*find my baptism certificate or Kennedy's to register Kennedy for her new Catholic School
*download pics and order prints

My mom is taking the older two for the night tonight for a break for them. Maybe I will take Kennedy and Darius to a movie or something. I just don't know what to do...tomorrow will be easier dropping them off. Wednesday Rikki has a dentist appt so my mom will take her to that...leave her overnight at my house that night...then Thursday they all go with my mom to her house for the night then leave to Fort Mac. Darius's mom will pick him up Thursday after work...I wish that I had Friday off..but instead I will be working. I have NO clue what I will do this weekend...not sure. Just me, as Fabe is working. I don't really feel like cleaning...all weekend. Maybe I will get some crafty stuff out of the way (scrapbook frames from trips and what not). It will be a pretty long weekend. Maybe (well actually I should, have too!) get my overdue assignment done...its already 1-2 weeks late...but I did talk to the instructor and she is fine...then I need to totally study!

But anyhow, better go...

Tara

11 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks for the heads up re MP tomorrow - we're going to get up early and get there before your crowd arrive :)

Jane said...

How is South Beach going? I am always asking Val and she never gives much info away (yes Val YOU!!!lol)

It is the one diet I don't know much about and even though Val tries to explain it I am still very confused over the oils and vegetables and fruits and good carbs and bad carbs and this that and the other lol!

7jays said...

I was just going to post to Tara asking her if she was still on it.

And its going okay. I have dropped 8lbs so far........but I am having a hard time sticking to it! Easter chocolate!!!! yummm....

Sorry Tara, we kinda hijacked your blog!

Cfmommy said...

Carry on...lol...

Actually I did it for 2 weeks and lost 12 pounds...and then dropped it...ugh! Sooooooo annoying!

I'm hoping that I will buckle down and for real do something...just not sure what yet..but I NEED to do something...everyone around me is loosing weight...just not me. So all my friends are getting smaller and I am just...growing ;o)

Tara

7jays said...

Have you kept those 12lbs off though?

7jays said...

Hey, Tara
Do you have facebook?

Cfmommy said...

I do have facebook. Email me taradee@shaw.ca and I will give you my name or you can email your full name and I will add you..

I have kept about 10 pds off...ugh...stop talking about it already ;o) (j/k)

Tara

Cfmommy said...

And Val, please also send me your blog invite...I would love to read it!

Jane said...

Well I'm kind of cheating with my weight loss :) the tablets I'm on have just taken away my appetite completely. I can only eat half of what used t be able to eat and most foods now taste 'odd'.....but I haven't weighed myself since I've been on them as my scales were broken by Sam and a tube of toothpaste (don't ask lol) and I'm kind of enjoying not knowing! Clothes that didn't fit are fitting again which is nice.

But I do know it's the tablets that are doing it and not will power or motivation because normally I have none of that lol!!!!

7jays said...

That is cheating and I want some of those pills!

Jane said...

Lol you know Val I'd swap the weight loss it meant I'd never have a migraine again :(