Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Saturday so far....

Today I woke up with a horrible sore throat...ugh. Usually I get them when I am tired but for me to have it during the day, its not a good sign of things to come. My mom finally took her car into the car place, with the help of Fabe...today so she is hanging at our house for the day so that Fabe can take her back to her car when it is done. She got bored with me laying on the couch with my new book "The memory keepers daughter" which I am already half way through...and Jane it is depressing...I'm only at the children's ages are 13 years old and their trip to Aruba (naughty!)

Fabe tried to empower me to get off the couch. I had the heat on, fireplace going down here...he came in and said "ugh, its so hot in here!"so I turned down the heat and got up, had some milk and a Roca (bad, bad!) the kids want to walk to the store so I will find some cash (kinda hard, as my mom has my car and my purse is in there!) but I'm sure we will find some in the money jar. I should go chip ice on the driveway...get some fresh air. Fabe things that it will do me wonders...

We aren't sure about Florida for Christmas anymore now. Mom and I were talking today and we looked online at the plane tickets, and WOW they are expensive then..so we're thinking maybe taking them to either Cuba or Vegas for a week...I really want the kids to see Vegas. So we'll see. Vegas is the cheaper of them...all 4 of us can go for 1958.00 for 7 nights, air and hotel. Pretty cheap. We spend more on that for Christmas...so we'll see. Only santa will bring them a stocking and gift at whereever we are....

I have CMT on and I have been watching depressing music videos all day, while reading. I'm using the living room which I never use. Fabe brought the laptop down here for me, and I have my favorite blanket and my books...so its all good. I turned the fireplace off a while ago...so the house will cool down a bit.

Its suppose to be beautiful outside today....so I will go check it out and see for myself. One of Fabe's friends came and picked him up to see his new car...Fabe has been out all day thus far (garage)...we had high hopes of painting this weekend...but since I don't feel so well today its not an option to paint...hopefully I don't get sick-sick like I was only a few weeks ago...that the thing with working in child care...catch everything and anything...ugh.

Well, I better rise from the couch...

TTYL

Tara

1 comment:

D said...

I wasn't crazy about Memory Keepers Daughter. I have actually had 3 books in a row that I wasn't overly crazy about and one that I quit after 3 chapters. I am now reading 19 Minutes which thus far is good. I have two more I am waiting to arrive from Chapters.

I will be interested to see what you think when you finish.