Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Its a good Avon day :)



<---------have I EVER happened to mention that I LOVE Avon? Well, just in case I haven't...I need to say it now. I LOOOOVE Avon! I sell Avon. But only to me. Okay, if any of you *really* need something that fine..I will order it for you. But otherwise, I don't wanna. I am not a pesky Avon lady. By far. But seriously, I love when I am expecting it. Even though I know what I am ordering. I just can't wait for it to come. I am worse then a child waiting to open a gift! So, the last campain was a good one. LOTS of good things! So, I ordered a *few* must have items. Well, today when I arrived from work. 2 big boxes of Avon stuff :) that sure made my day :) Anyhow. I got on some slippers that are flip flops and they exfoliate your feet while you just walk around, now how cool is that? Ok, sad I know. But I got some good things. Lots of necklace and earring sets...anklets and toe rings, lipsticks, etc...but my BEST deal...of all....

No comments: