Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, July 31, 2006

wonderful weekend :)

Well we had a wonderful weekend at the cozy cabin. It is so much nicer with the cabin built. Its tiny, but so nice! Its perfect! The bedroom actually looks like a bedroom now. We put some nice white panelling on the walls this weekend in there :) and we finished putting the Poly plastic on the walls. So its all ready for panelling. Then ceiling, then flooring! Then decorating!!!!!!!! THAT I can't wait for! Today, Fabian went to Lisas to do her cable in her basement. The kids had daycamp. After daycamp we met Fabe at Rosies for supper. I went to Sobeys to get food for my diet that starts tomorrow :S and then, Fabe and the kids went to the office to get his work for tomorrow. They still aren't home. He is loving having them back here. The neighbors are outside having a *unofficial block party* (as well call them) but I was over and said my hellos and took Bandit for a walk. Its been hectic. I put a roast in the slowcooker to marinate it and thats what they will eat for supper. I will have a yummy salad (can't you see how excited i am !!!) LMAO! NOT!!!!! Actually, I do look forward to eating better. And, I hope that I stick to it. I can do it!!!! Right?!?!?!?!Today was a good work day. Oh yeah, after supper bu before Sobeys Mack had to go to the dr's office as he got stung 2 days ago by a wasp or hornet and today his hand totally swelled up and its HUGE! And HOT! So she put him on antibiotics and said that if it doesn't look better or gets worse then to take him to the ER...she felt he might then need IV antibiotics! Geesh! So I am hoping it gets better really, really fast :) Poor boy.

I haven't been able to use my camera much. I can't find a filter for the lens to protect it..so I don't really wanna use it until I do. Also, I forgot my camera this weekend! Grrr!!!!!

Well I better go..

~tara~

No comments: