Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, August 26, 2006

My Saturday thus far...

I so wish that I could show you before and after pics of my house so far. Ugh. Messy everywhere. The guys are here doing the floor and so far, so good :) I am happ! So the kids, dog and I have been trying to be out of their way as much as possible! They are doing the cuttings outside so they have been leaving the door open (which is fine) but I have to watch the dog. Well, what better timing then to just go down to the basement and close the door. So we were down there for a few hours! And, you should see my scrap booking area! WOW!!!! I went through all of my stuff, got rid of the stuff that I won't want. Went through the kids craft area and cleaned it up and got rid of the stuff that we won't use. Needless to say the daycare now has a nice new selection of stuff coming on Monday. Oh, and speaking of Monday. Shaw wouldn't give Fabe Monday off :( So, to work I go. And we will either leave Monday night or Tueday super early for Calgary. Just sucks. I am hoping to leave Monday night. We haven't even thought about what to do with Bandit as we have been waiting on hearing if he gets Monday off or not. He is going to ask for reduced jobs so that we can leave Monday night. I am going to research a hotel that takes pets. As long as it is decent then I will take him. So, we will see.

Today the kids have been up to a whole lotta stuff. They watched "Holes", did crafts, a glue experiement, made their own lunches, watched Signing Time DVD, etc. They want to go to GOODWILL (of all places) and (in their words) "buy something old and make it new again" hmm, I sense some creativity. So, I am going to get my self somewhat decent looking and take them to find a project.

No comments: