Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Back from Calgary!

What a GREAT few days it was :)

We arrived (late) on Monday night. Got in, got settled and got to bed. In the morning, we went down to the lobby for breakfast and it was wonderful. We ate, then headed to Calaway park for the day. Again, if my computer was up and runnin I would post some pics. But I will soon. I have over 100 on my digital camera! We got Fabe to go on the roller coaster! I couldn't believe that he did it!!!! I was so impressed with him. Its not 'that' great of one, but I like that it is outside. I don't seem to get motion sick from it. It goes upside down 2 times! I use to go on it as a kid but not last year, the year before Mack was big enough to go on it and so he begged me to do it. So I did. It was great. This year, Kennedy is tall enough. she was SOOOO happy! So the two of them went on it several times then all of us did. It was nice. The kids had a great time. Its so wonderful how well they get along when its just the two of them. We got back to the hotel, immediately put our swim suits on and headed down to the pool where we swam for about 2 hours. The hotel was very nice, it had a water slide too. Then we went to the room, ate supper (very late!!!) And we were all crashed. Actually the kids fell asleep super fast and Fabe and I just layed in bed watching TV for a while...then crashed :)

This morning, we woke up about 9am went to the pool. Swam until 11am and went up to the room and got packed up and checked out of the hotel. The drive home was lovely. Kennedy fell asleep right outside of Calgary and slept until outside Leduc and Mack was in the back-back seat watching a DVD movie with headphones on and it was perfectly quiet back there. Fabe and I just talked about everything...it was nice, 3 hours of uninterrupted talk time with each other :) I am so lucky to have him :)

Got home, our stairs aren't done quite yet (carpet is ripped up) OH YEAH, we stopped and picked up the new computer desk first before we came home!!! Fabe is putting it together right now. So yeah, got home...and unpacked everything..and packed the kids up. They are off again. They are going to MIL's house for tonight and tomorrow night then to my moms to go to the lake for the long weekend. So I am without kids again for a while but I have a HUGE to do list so I will get it done. Everything is upside down and I hate that. So, my mission.

Well, I better go see if Fabe needs some help...or something :)

~tara~

1 comment:

Jane said...

Sounds like a fab trip...we are there for a few days in September...we're staying at The Douglas Fir in Banff but plan to head into Calgary for a couple of day trips :) We wanted to wait untilt he schools were open - peace!!! :)