Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wednesday...

So today was a good day, mostly!

Work went by fast as I only get there at 9:45am and leave at 3:30pm. Love it :) Today my boss came in, really upset. Her other business is having some big issues and she needs to spend alot more time there. So, she has basically left the daycare in my hands. Great. I mean, I don't really mind. Its just that I made she she knows that my priority is my kids. And, any PD days and what not...they aren't going to other care...I need the day off! So, she got it. She thanked me for all that I have done..and told me in September I get a raise :) Yeah...I think that I already get paid quite well...so this is excellent news. I thought that maybe at my year review that I would get a raise but this is even better :)

So, I broke it to her softly that I am thinking about taking 3 days off next week. I told her that I only need those days off and then the day that school starts or even half the day. As well, Ihave to arrange the bus for the kids so that might take a good week so I will have to leave at 3pm until they get their bus in order. But she is so good, that she doesn't really care. She only really cares that my job gets done. I need to ensure that children's files are all updated in the centre as we have a renewal coming up.

Other then that, today I was all excited as I bought some new cleaner solution (sad, I know!) but it takes me forever to find a good smelling cleaner and I bought it and a lot of groceries and guess what...no cleaner came home in my bag! I was going to wash that floors tonight...oh well...guess that I can't now :)

I sorted through some of Macks pictures and put them into his new photo album...feels good to get that done. I too (jane) have a HUUUUGE 'to do' list and it haunts me. I STILL have to paint that front porch...IF it doesn't rain this weekend...its a MUST do. It has to be done before winter as does the fence...but I go back to 4 days week in Sept...and shorter hours...so I will have more time.

Lisa is happy that I back to 4 days a week. I use to go over to her house and have lunch there on those days off...it was so nice. So I look forward to that again. Mack has a swim set up with a friend...this is scary for me to not go with him. But being that he knows that he isn't the best swimmer, he is very careful and knows his boundaries. He is going tomorrow night. eeeek!

Well, I am sitting here in bed on fabes laptop as my computer is all taken apart. The carpet is getting ripped out tomorrow night and floors done on Friday. I can't WAIT to see how nice it will look. I told Fabe to get rid of the the old computer desk and buy the one that matches our end tables and bookshelf up here...its an armoire one. Soooo much better and won't look so cluttery. I can't wait to have a 'nice' bonus room..the floors will be so nice and clean and look so pretty up there :) I love that!

Then the basement, I can't WAIT to set up my spare room!!!! I have the bedding for it, need to buy towels and have them nicely rolled up in baskets for guests :) And, adding another bathroom down there is insane but will just add to the house :) I am NOT liking the idea of cleaning 4 bathrooms though!

My sisters nanny got here last week. My sister has been LOVING having her here. I dunno. But I know that I would NOT love having a nanny! Not one bit. But whatever works for her, I guess. I am just not a nanny -person. My neighbor had wanted to share a nanny. At one time we thought about it. But nah.

My dad got a puppy! I am so happy for him. He got a little Rotti-german sheppard dog. He has waited for the right time and now he can finally have one. He got her from the SPCA. She is soooo cute. My dad sent me pics of her :)

Well, no pics for a while as my computer is down. But don't worry I will have LOTS to upload as I have like 60 on camera from the weekend and these 2 days so far :)

~tara~

No comments: