Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, August 18, 2006

yeah, The weekend :)

Yeah!!!!

Today *R* ended up getting dropped off at my work earlier then we planned (but thats prefect) and saved me a trip the west end. She is very happy to be home here....but the kids aren't here so she is bored. But she is out playing with the kids around here. Its great to see her again :)

Work was okay. Kinda some drama with one employee, but OH WELL :S

We came home. I got caught on up here. Had a snack. I am just waiting to listen to the new if anythine new about that Robert that is missing. I TRIED to convince Chrisitie last night for us to go join the search party..but we didn't end up doing it.But after I watch the news we are going to take the puppy to the dog park for a while...(take my camera AND my MEMORY card!!!) Then, I was thinking I will take her out for supper...come home. pack. and get ready to leave tomorrow for the lake.

Well I might come back on later, but if not..have a good weekend all :)
Tara

No comments: