Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, August 24, 2006

thursday!

Yeah...tomorrow is Friday! I love the weekend! Today was pretty good day at work. Nothing major. Picked up the kids from daycamp. They had a great day. We went to the mall, got an orange julius, some books from the library...Kennedy played Arthur on the computer there fora while...Mack and I looked at the DVD's. Kennedy signed out Signing Time with Alex and Leah...they LOOOOVE this sign language series. Its a great one! Mack found a skateboarding book which he signed out and a DVD. Then, we went and picked up my cell phone that was in for servicing. Came home, had a salad for supper. And, I cleaned up the kitchen. Its actually kinda nice having half my house ripped apart because I don't feel the need to clean everything. The kids rooms are not in use, either is the bonus room or the upstairs bathroom...pretty easy. I am laying on my bed on Fabes laptop. I am missing MY computer. Floor guy is coming tomorrow for ripping up the carpet and the wood floors in Saturday. THEN Sunday I can put it all back...but without that computer deck...I am soooo looking forward to having a nice bonus room. It was nice,but blah. I need to paint a wall up here...its really blah (adding to my to do list). Actually my whole house needs some paint. I painted only the one wall in the bathroomm on the mainfloor and it made SUCH a difference. Well, this keyboard is very hard to type on so i BETTER GO...GRRR..sorry!

~TARA~

No comments: