Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, August 12, 2006

well on with my day...

I just came in the house. I went outside to fill up the birdfeeder...I can't believe that they ate it all already!!! But, while outthere, the hammock was calling my name :) So I grabbed my ds's favorite blanket (its our old one, its yellow with pink flowers but SO cozy!!! Ds and I fight over it) but anyhow, I laid on the hammock. It was a kinda cool breeze...but I was all wrapped up in the blanket and it felt soooo nice. I watched the big fluffy white clouds moving...so I was out there for a while. A bird came and ate some seed. Then, I decided to get on with my day. So, I am heading into the shower and going school shopping. Tonight there is a block party (unsure if we will go or not forsure, its not *our* block but the one behond us but we all get invited every year). I talked to my mom. Kennedy has been coughing alot. But, I think it is the dog (my sisters Lab) which Kennedy typically reacts too. So, she gave her some allergy meds. She said its beautiful out there!!! So, I am going to go shopping. I can't find my visa ANYWHERE!!!! Grrrr! I NEVER use it, but today I wanted too as I want to start getting some areoplan points. I wanna go to Disneyworld next year (IF I can hold out that long!!). Oh well. Cash it is then. My m/c is a waste as it gets nothing. So I don't even bother. I only use my m/card for online things as the limit is very low on it. Enough ramblings. I am outta here!

Have a great day :)
Tara

No comments: