Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

kennedy



Kennedy playing in the neighbors yard. They are doing their deck and we are TRYING to get the fence started..which will be so nice to have it done..but yeah...

Tomorrow is her dr's appt that I have been putting off. But, they called and said that GI wants to see her so I have to go. I am assuming her results are fine from the test that she had done a few weeks ago...but we will see. She still has those *attacks* that didn't resolve after the gallbladder surgery. So we will see. They don't seem as bad tho. So I dunno. Also, her dr last time talked about her coming in to the hospital due to her lung function test, but I am like "no..." so I am hoping that he doesn't pop that into the appt. tomorrow. She is due for a 'tune up' but I hate when they do it during the summer. I would honestly rather her miss school. Two weeks from the summer just isn't fun. Also, I have to talk to them about her eating. Which has totally decreased again. grrrr...she literally eats a few bites here and there and that about it. No breakfast anymore. Small lunch (snack things) and then a tiny serving of supper...But yet, she only wants Boost. I had her down to only 2 a day then because of her weight loss they wanted her to have them 4 times a day but my thinking is that THAT is why she isn't eating then. However, they just want her to have weight gain. Also, taking her vitamins is an issue. A real issue. She hardly takes them. She gags on them...she ends up spitting them out. She is up to 4 multi-vitamins a day now...thats a lot. Those are ADULT ones. So I have been letting her eat some of those gummi bear vitamins...to hopefully suppliment. She just seems like she is healthy in so many ways but not healthly with the whole digestive stuff....gr. Her fingernails are horrible looking right now...so anyhow. Needless to say, its good that we are going in to see him :)

~tara~

No comments: