Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, August 04, 2006

I deserve a Friday...

Today. Woke up to the same call. She's sick again. Got there at 8 am. Then at 9:30am another staff said "Tara, I don't think I can do this all day" she was sick. So I sent her home...2 staff down. Thankfully the numbers weren't too bad...but still. So yeah. I worked from 8am-6pm. **sigh**
But I can sleep in tomorrow. Fabe has to work, but I will beg him to tip-toe...kids are gone with my mom for the weeknd. So, I plan to just relax. Hope 'my' staff all rest and are back next week for a smoooother week. Friday will be hairy next week again, 2 staff down...but I won't worry about that until Thursday night...

Anyhoo. Fabe just got home. I'm tiiiiired...
Tara

1 comment:

JQ said...

Ugh, I know what that's like....getting the phone call from a sick staff who you now have to cover for. Hope you have a good weekend.