Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, August 27, 2006

a sigh.

Well, I am happy to post that my upstairs flooring is DONE...baseboards and all. Fabe and I just finished moving the stuff back into the rooms. The floor looks just wonderful (if you need a good flooring/renovation crew let me know) the only thing that is waiting to be done is the stairs, which I can handle as nothing has to be moved around. It looks just great!

Yesturday, we went to Good Will as ds wanted to find something old, and well he ended up buying a radio. He took it all apart and was amazed by all the stuff inside of it..all the electrical stuff. So cute. Kennedy and I bought our project, a wonderful plant stand. Its just lovely. We are going to paint it and put it in the house. It will look great. I got my new wall-fishbowl off ebay today in the mail. I was so happy! I can't wait to put that up either! I am just letting the floor dry in the kitchen and am going to mop the rest of the mainfloor.

Today, we took the puppy to the dog park. Picked up my mom from the bus and basically not much else.

I booked our puppy into the kennel for tomorrow ( sad) and booked our hotel. We are leaving tomorrow. I have to go into work for a few hours but will leave once Fabe is off as well. He only has 3 jobs! The kids are going to MIL's tonight for one sleep, just while I am at work. Fabe will pick them up after he is done and then we will head out...I can't WAIT to get a way :)

So, anyhow. I better get some of this stuff done

Tara

No comments: