Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, August 03, 2006

my Thursday rant....

Thank God its almost Friday :)

So today I was woken up at 6:20am. One of the staff. "Tara, its me......XXXXX, XXXXX isn't going to be in today and she starts at 7am" ohhhh great. Lovely. So the kids have a field trip to the zoo. So, anyhow I asked her to call in another staff and I woud come in at 8am (usually in at 9) so up I got. Showered. Woke up the kids, made lunches, got them ready and out the door. I braved it in the van only because they had all of their stuff in there still from the day before. So got to work (with them) it was hectic. Once all the staff came in, I drove the kids to their daycamp. At least they are taken care of. Worked. Just at break time, as I am covering a break in a toddler room with 9 sleeping babies...Kennedys daycamp called. She's sick. I can't leave. But she's sick. So I called in a staff who has a split shift and already left and wasn't due back for a few hours...she came in (love her!!!) THEN, her daycamp called back. She's fine now :) thankfully. So, we got through. But the sick-staff was suppose to work a split shift until 6pm...but another staff said that she woudl stay instead of me (as I had picked up the kids again and they were playing at the park) came home. Had a crappy supper. And, just packing up for the kids as they are going to the lake with my mom for the weekend...feels like I never get to see them anymore :( but they choose to go...*sigh*
But TGIF!!!!!!
And a long weekend. I plan to do nothing but clean my house...which is badly neglected. And do some scrapbooking...finally...
Anyhow...

~tara~

the kids are going to bed for 9pm tonight.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Enjoy a relaxing weekend! Sounds like you've had quite the week!!!