Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, August 06, 2006

A GREAT Saturday and a wonderful Sunday :)

No more complaining over here :)

Yesturday, I literally stayed in bed the WHOLE day. Like, seriously! I got out of bed at 4pm ONLY because my dh's friend walked in the house (he was doing the fence) and called for me. So I quickly threw myself together. Went out and chatted with the neighbors for a while. Then dh came home. We have 1 side of the yard fenced!!!! Today the other side will get done! I am SOOOOOOO happy!!!!! Bandit is a free puppy now :) Dh and I ordered pizza and did nothing. Today, we slept in until 10am.I read the paper. He got ready with the neighbors and started the fence. I have a nice shower. Have my hot rollers in the hair. And, I am going to take Bandit to the mall with me (he will have to be in the car for 15 mins!!!) but its not hot! But I have to get something for my camera! Then, we will go to the duck pond over here, take some pics of them. THEN, we will go to the doggie park and take some wilderness shots of the trees and what not. So, it will be a nice relaxing day :) Today dh and I planned for the few days to go to Calgary and in 2 weeks back to the lake lot. The kids are going with my mom again next weekend to the lake lot...wow, I never have them...anyhow. They are in a daycamp this week again. They loved it last week. Then, at Grandmas (MIL) for a few days the next week then anothe daycamp the week after and then the last week of August I am hoping to take the week off and go to Calgary, and do some stuff in Edmonton here...keep very busy! Then school. *sigh* But I am going to cut my hours down during school and only work until 3:30pm so I am home when they get home :)

Anyhow, going to make my self ready and take Bandit for our day together :)

Tara

No comments: