Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Loving where I live...


<---- this is what I love about my street is all of the the neighbors...all of the kids. We always sit outside each others houses and talk and what not. If you ever need help you can ask anyone on the street and the would help. Recently, my sisters dog set off our alarm system. When we got home, a few of the neighbors asked if everything was okay. Told us that they walked around the house seeing if it was okay. I use to HATE being home alone at night but now I totally don't care because I know that if any issues happened then I would just call one of them and they will come over. We babysit for each other and help build decks, sheds and fences. We have bbq's at each others houses...parties in garages...and we are even all planning on going to Big Valley Jamboree next year together. We have invited several neighbors to our lake lot in Sept...its so wonderful having wonderful neighbors...

2 comments:

Jane said...

Its a wonderful thing to love where you live......it just makes life so much more enjoyable doesn't it? It makes home a good place to return to :)

Tasha said...

your street looks perfect... (sigh... )