Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, August 14, 2006


<-----Natasha. This is my 'sil' I guess :) She just turned 18 this past few months. She is SUCH a beautiful girl. There is a long (compicated) story behind her but regardless, she is totally welcome into our home. It was so neat having her over last night. I made her a monkeys lunch. We just chatted for hours. She is SO sweet :) The kids still aren't really into calling her Auntie Natasha (yet) but I sure hope that she will be around alot more...she has a boyfriend for almost a year now..I told her that we will have them over for supper one night. It must be so hard for her to expain to ppl the situation and what not :( But anyhow...

2 comments:

Tasha said...

ok well now i'm of course curious about the "situation" so email me ;)

Cfmommy said...

lol, you are ALWAYS wondering about the situations..lol, sure I will email ya tho!

Tara