Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday...

Well today work was pretty good. I am kinda dreading next week...because like 3 staff are on holidays...BUT, the GOOD thing (for me) is that the kids daycamp ends at 4pm soooo, that means I have to leave forsure by 3:30pm. So, that can't be 'that' bad...The week after will be much better...and then forsure the next week as the daycare kids are back in school...I don't want my kids to go back to school... :(
So many parents are actually COUNTING the days until they go back to school. I dread it. I don't want them to go back (at all!!!). I can't believe how many ppl look so forward to it...its actually kinda sad. But anyhow. I am looking forward to the daycare kids going back as the numbers will totally drop in that room and it will just be so nice...the summer has been very hard on the staff in that room (kinder-room).

After work, I came home. Got Bandit, took him to the dog park. WAS going to take some shots of him...but I forgot to put my memory card in!!!! So, my camera doesn't work without one..GRRR!!! So I didn't even bother going through the trails. He just played with the other puppies...I seen a little Rotti puppy, I waaaaaaaaant him :)

Then, I stopped by Christies house to drop off some stuff and we sat out front of her house talking for like 30 mins..then all of the sudden she goes "do you wanna go for coffee?" I really shouldn't, I thought. But, heck the laundry can wait! So, we went to my house dropped of Bandit and then we went to Tim Hortons. I had a hot choclate, she a coke. We went for coffee but actually either of us didn't have it...lol.

I am home. Thinking about tomorrow. The kids are now going to the lake with my mom. Uncle Carl is going to drop them off at her house...then she is heading out with them. I am still picking up *R* and she is coming with us to the lake for the weeknd. She is going to be SO happy :) We have to drop her off Sunday at 6pm so it will be a short stay at the lake but we wanna just try to get the cabin wrapped at least before WINTER...(brrrr).

Well, anyhow. I should at least throw A LOAD in...

~tara~

1 comment:

Jane said...

I think its sad how many parents are looking forward to school starting too........I'm looking forwrad to the schools openiong but for totally different reasons...our children are small for such a short time...wishing it away is sad :(