Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, August 14, 2006

My Birthday Day...



so we got a big order of firewood from Rod (Karens, JQ's dh) and it was so great! We are SOO happy that firewoods isn't an issue anymore. We can burn fire whenever we want too! We have had lots of fires but we haven't been able to actually cook on them as it has been pressure treated scraps and what not. BUT, we have REAL wood :) Tonight, we had a wonderful fire (Monday) and the kids and I roasted weiners and made ourselves hot dogs...then marshmellows :) So they were happy! I told Fabe that now in the winters too we can have fires. On a cool winters night, we can head out back and have a nice warm fire and do marshmellows. The kids can't wait for that. I can't wait to have my nice warm fire place going in the house either. Thats the ONLY one thing that I miss about winter...I loooove having it going :) It feels just so toasty!

My Birthday day:

We drove convertiable to John Janzen centre (Jane, what pic was yours?????) and it was very cool! I have NEVER been there, so I am SO glad that we went. We spent forever 'fishing' for water creatures, in the pond. It was sooo cool :) The kids caught numerous things and we were able to identify most of them. Then, we headed over to Fort Edmonton park for the day. It was really good. We had a great time. Although we missed the mid-way and the kids didn't get to use their tokens. But, since it is FREE after 4:45 to get in, and its open until 6pm then we will go one night and just do the midway there :) After that, we went and test drove a car that Fabe is interested in. Its pretty nice...we are going to sell him little mid-life crisis car (lol) and buy a real (family) car...anyone wanna buy an imported from Japan 300ZX with the steering on the WRONG side of the car???? LMAO!!!! Then, we came home. We roasted the hot dogs and hung out in the backyard. Kennedy is sleeping so far (it was a very late night for them last night as they were out with Fabe at the neighbors until 1am) and Mack is just getting settled for bed. I have to work tomorrow. I just made a batch of muffins. And, I am going to read in bed for a while...and get a good nights rest. Hopefully I don't have to work late tomorrow...And, I am going to pack the kids for Grandmas Joans house tomorrow after work. Fabe will drive them tomorrow evening later...then I will pick them up Friday. Saturday we head to the lake for the weekend (yeah!!) and back Sunday...So, I will take this week to get ready...but I did hear that the girls are meeting for wing night Wednesday so I might just take in on that :)

~tara~

No comments: