Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

LOOK at this deal :)


<------ ALL of those are shampoo's and conditioners! Can you believe it...like 25 bottles of it!!!! AND, see those big paddle hair brushes..well I got 13 (yes, thirteen) of them! For 40.00! You get 13 bottles of shampoo and conditiner and 6 paddle brushes for 20.00! Like, HELLO! I am SO ordering them! They are all different! And they are ACTUAL sizes (like, normal sizes) of them! I am so happy! I won't be buying shampoo or conditioner for a LONG time :) what a good deal! Usually I pay like at least 5.00 a bottle! Thats such a good deal!

But 13 hair brushes.. don't need! Anyone want one? *lol* I was thinking about donating them to a womans shelter...I think I will do that, unless any of you want one!!!!

So yeah. Good Avon day!!!!

I love Avon!

I am going to save 15 mins before bed to flip through the NEXT catalog. Oh oh oh oh, also I got a Campbells recipe book! Called "Four ingredients" and its a whole book that has fast and easy meal ideas :)

No comments: