Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I did it!!!!



<------ Today I got the kids everything that they need for school! Its all in those 2 backpacks. It took me THREE stores, but I did it. And, its done :) Its a grrrrreat feeling too! I started off at Superstore, dropped off some films and jumped right into the school isle. Got 3/4 of the stuff there...$150.00!!!! Then, I went to Wal-Mart got some there...and Mack 4 shirts ...$150.00! Got it almost all done was only missing reinforcements, 12 duotangs (certain colors!) and 'a paint box'. WTF, is a PAINT BOX???? But anyhow, went to Staples..should have gone THERE in the first place. Holy ORGANIZED there!!! Got my stuff, $12.00 and DONE :)

I was unloading it all, my neighbor comes out for a chat with me. She buys this all through her daughters school. For 67.00 she gets everything that she needs...even the Kleenex!!! Not fair. In the end it costed me about $300.00 for JUST supplies, shoes and backpacks. I haven't even gotten Macks clothes yet either!!!!! Well, he has some new outfits...but we'll see.

I am soooo happy to be D.O.N.E. So I did all that today. Came home, filled up the bird feeder again (they eat it all everyday so far this summer!) bought another feeder thing at WalMart so hung that up. Immediately the birds came over to see what it was...too funny. Have to get a pic. Then, I tidied up the house. Went down to DO LAUNDRY..got wrapped up in ALL of my pictures. I use to put them into photo albums as soon as I got them home from the store. But, since I got into scrapbooking I don't do that anymore. I use baskets but I can't enjoy them in there. So, my newest *to do* is buy a whole bunch of photoalbums and at least get them in there...I use to be so good at that :( So, I have to work on that again...and not depend on getting scrapbooking caught up with anytime soon. I am only at Kennedy's 3rd b-day... lol. So, anyhow. thats my newest (only to add onto my list, and I really do have a list ya know!!!)

Well, I came up here. Waiting to Fabe to get home with Chinese food...and we will lay in bed eating...(no wonder I am just SO skinny!!) *lol* anyhow. Later!!!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

i know this sounds dorky but i can't wait to shop for school supplies ;) LOL! one more year to go! (do they need stuff in K?? or not until gr 1?)

Cfmommy said...

they only need a few things in kindergarten. However, grade 1 her list was UNreal!!! 4 packs of crayons, 2 back of Crayola twistables, 2 packs of Crayola broad tip makers, 2 packs of thin tip markers,etc..etc.

it was TONS of stuff!