Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

ouch!

Today I had the first treatment of my horribly sore foot. But anyhow, I went to the dr's and from the xray and what not I need to get injections into my HEEL of my foot. The HARD part of my heel and all I can say is OOOMMMGGG!!!! It HURT soooo bad :( I can handle needles, no problem. I am not scared of them and have a pretty good pain tolerance. But, it was just horrible..ugh! Ouch! Anyhow, hopefully it helps and I won't have to get it done again...ooooOOOooooo...

Today, I worked. It was good. Quiet. Got lots done, paper work. Left early. Came home. To a BIRD stuck in the garage this time. Last year, was the gopher. I pulled up and Kennedy said "mommy something is squeaking in the garage" so I listened and sure enough...I heard a tweet. Then, it was flying around. Poor little birdy. But we decided to leave it alone and sure enough it flew out no problem. I sat out in the garage while Fabe cleaned it out. Now, I came in. Kennedy is playing in the bathroom sink with a doll. Mack is out with the kids on the block. I have to work tomorrow, hopefully come home earlier. My mom is going to drop off Tanner (sisters dog) while she gets her hair done. So I will take both the dogs to the dog park. Then Bo's for wings.

I better run and get the kids ready to go to Fabes moms house (MIL) for a few days.
~tara~

No comments: