Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

ebay!

Well, I told myself...that I will NOT venture onto ebay. My cc is paid off..no balance..but I went on it last night. Actually it started off with somene at my site posted about a Beta fish bowl for the wall...well I *needed* it. So I bought it on ebay. Went to CIBC online and paid it immediately from the bank account. Pretty good of me. Then, I thought "well Mack does need some new 'cool' clothes" so I went on there bought some stuff (Roca wear, Sean John, etc)...paid WAY too much for stuff...then got off there. Well, I placed a BUNCH of bids last night..and I won ALL of them :S So, anyhow..I paid them all. Went to CIBC (died) when I transfered the money onto my cc...oooooh well. No more ebay. Like, for real.

No comments: