Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thursday...

I can't believe that it is Thursday! Wow. Feels like Monday. Today was a great day at work. It was the last day for 14 of our children as they have 'graduated' and moved to the Out Of School care. So, I planned a wonderful day for them today. The kids went to Let's Play for the morning. I went ahead and paid for them all and drove two of the special needs children as well. While there, I enjoyed some totally unhealthy nachos and cheese. Then, I returned back to daycare and got the room ready for the party. The kids arrived back, had some quiet time and parents began to arrive. They ate wonderful snacks (that parents brought in) then more parents arrived and they had their 'graduation' I made all of the children a diploma and a special paper with their pictures on it and a write up about how special they are. It was eye-watering :) Its funny. I was telling another staff, "its the children who drive you absolutely bonkers that you are going to miss the most!" and its soooo true. There are several children who are 'high' needs. But some sad-sad cases :( and there is one child who has gone through something that is totally heart wrenching and now we can fully understand why this child has been acting out...I just wish that parents would understand that the more info they share with us, the better we can help their child! So, they left. We cleaned up and talked about how wonderful the day went. It was a great day. I came home. My puppy was much delighted to see me. And, its 8:33pm he is sound asleep at my feet and I am on here in my bed. I haven't done anything. But relax. Its great (lol, aren't I lazy) I do have BIG plans this weekend to get some stuff around here done. I phoned the kids tonight and talked with them they are doing great.

I had a bad sleep last night. My tummy was sick. It was horrible. I hate feeling sick in the stomach. Yuck. But today I feel good enough, so thats great. Tomorrow is Friday :) And a long weekend. Yeah :)

Well anyhow.

Tara

No comments: