Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Yeah!!!! I heard from the kids!!!!

Mack----Hi were having fun in cuba the weathers great here we went into varadero in a 60 year old convertable it was sooo cool I'm kinda looking forward to come back home though because i hate traveling sometimes but it's nice here Love you bye. ~Mack.

Kennedy--Hi mommy this has gone by so fast . The pool is so cool .The ocean is sooo pretty.We went into varadero . we went in a cool car with no roof the weather is so hot i can"t wait to show you what sea shells i got .the food is pretty good . i got lots of pineapple juice .Rikki and mack love the free food and drinks .today my stomach really hurt alot grandma said i am probably home sickness.the people are so nice to us love you guys so much love kennedy:]


Rikki---- hello there hows it hanging ? well its really really awesome here, we are having so mcuh fun i love it here. mack kennedy and me LOVE the ocean, i just love the clear water the weather is amazing here. i think youll think this is oretty funny but lol mom was getting mad about every second day becasue the maide would give mom coffeee one day and then mom well be happy to get more coffee the next day but every second day they didnt give mom coffee and then mom would get mad, so then she ahd to go to the maide and ask them for some more coffee and then mom would say.. " that make me mad i NEED my coffe in the morning" it was really funny. and then one day we got locked out of our room for 6 hours and mom was pretty mad about it, yeah mom said that she wasnt going to come back here anymore, well thats about it toodlez Love Rikki :)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Sounds like the kids are having a great time!!