Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, December 14, 2009

What the kids did this weekend...
















Mack and his friend, Nick (who was at our house the whole weekend) didn't do too much. In fact, we didn't really see them until the power went out then they were 'so bored!" Technical difficulties!


Kennedy made a nativity scence with the figure from Goodwill.



Rikki made cards. Rikki is very very talented in that she can look at a photo of a scrapbook page layout or in this situation, a card..and she can make it. The snowman is a comparison from her card to the photo on the laptop screen that she wanted to make. I should photograph more, I find it really amazing. Very talented...



Sunday-Kennedy used this big box from the slot machine. She wallpapered it and attached a curtain then she glued on all of the little pieces of my scrap piles with my glue gun. Kept her busy!





1 comment:

Jane said...

Too many creative peeps over at your place!!! Love K's nativity scene!! Abby is working on one she found online!!!