Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, December 04, 2009

Friday...

I have been so happy today that I don't have to leave the house to brave the roads. However, I did make a hair appt for 4pm today (yikes!) and I hate winter driving so I'm not sure if I will keep it. I really should as my hair is LONG overdue for color! So I might as well. Good thing, its only 10 mins at the most from my house! After that, I think Fabe and I will enjoy a snowed in Friday night and watch some movies or what not. After my appt I will grab something from Starbucks and come home and keep warm. I actually LOVE days like this. Its weird to think that my children are enjoying the sun, ocean and pools all day long and here I am snowed in with almost blizzard conditions! Weird! I miss them so much, thankfully the week is flying by and soon enough they will be home with us. A week is just too long without them...since the fire both Fabe and I have been super protective of them. I know its not a good thing at all, but I almost wanted to not send them to Cuba. We use to love our weekends off without the kids, but not anymore. We really can't be bothered sending them anywhere. My mom use to take them almost every weekend and not anymore...maybe once a month, if that. I'm not sure what it is, but I think that had the fire happened at someones elses house...what if they didn't wake up? I know, so not healthy!

ANYHOW, today I finally cleaned and organized the WHOLE basement! Fabe is off today, but he had to take my van in for servicing. So I cleaned down there and figured everything out. Wow, what a HUUUGE difference. Before it looked (honestly!) like a hoarders house. It was THAT bad!!!! So its now clean. Mainly we needed to use the family room (which has no furniture anyhow) as the storage room for the new-old house stuff. All of the brand new stuff we have bought (well anystuff even Goodwill finds)...is stored down stairs. We needed to clean up the spare rooom so people can actually use it. I'm very proud of the basement, I can actually use it now for wrapping gifts! I have the gifts all sorted into whose is whose and I'm working on getting my dads package together so I can mail it. I want to bake some cookies and stick them in there too. I feel sad not seeing my dad as much as I would like too. I hope that we will be able to see more of him this year coming up..I miss him :o(

Well, its a few hours later...I went and got my hair done! Yeah!!!! Much much MUCH better now!

So Fabe is making some supper for us, cabbage rolls *yummy* we are going to make some hot chocolate and popcorn and enjoy a movie...we already watched "Four Christmases" and it was soooo good. So we will see what else we can watch!

Well, have a good weekend. I have a birthday party tomorrow (solo I guess, no kids!!!) other then that, nothing else...tomorrow night we are going out for supper with another couple!!! I'm soooo excited!

No comments: