Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, December 12, 2009

My 7-month old friend, Aeva!















THIS is the cutie who I have been hanging with for the past few weeks. Mom is a young single mama who, not only deserves a break but needs a break here and there. So, I have decided to take part in this little girls life on a fairly regular basis. She is just too cute for me! I bought her these super cozy jammies the other day, she looked so beautiful in the bright colors. So sweet! Anyhow, next week I will steal her for another day. She makes a boring day at home SO much fun!!!! I can't wait to steal her again soon :o) Isn't she sweet!!!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Soooo cute - enough to make you want another :)

Cfmommy said...

Almost :o)