Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

The Kids are Home!!!!
















Last night Fabe and I headed to the airport in much anticipation to get our children home :o) It was sooooo nice seeing them come through the ARRIVAL gate! I was so happy! I'm not sure if I will send them again on a week long trip-at least not that far! They are SO tanned. Horrible mother I am, didn't even think about it..but I didn't bring them winter stuff. We had the van running the WHOLE hour waiting for them. They had shorts, sandals and hoodies. Awful! Thankfully they weren't cold and the van was hot so they were fine! Kennedy was excited to show up her found seashells and the gifts she bought for Fabe and I. They bought Fabe some Cubian cigars. Me, the man and lady wooden people. We use to have the wooden man and lady at our old house, but obviously with the fire they were lost. I was so happy they bought me a set again! So sweet!
They were happy that I had their bedding all washed and their rooms were clean...they were so happy to sleep in their own beds! Such a good feeling. We all went to bed so content. We got to bed about 2am. We all slept in a bit today, and the kids are just enjoying their day at home relaxing. They return to school tomorrow. We unpacked their stuff already, laundry is going. Kennedy is washing her shells then she is going to varnish them and give one to each classmate. She is so thoughful!
So we will enjoy the day with them, before they go back to work for reality...but only 8 school days until they are HOME for 2 weeks !!!! Jane, we should plan a get together with our kids (finally) for their Christmas break!?!?!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

How sweet that they brought you the cuban couple!
Glad they had a great time, but happy that they are back home with their Mama!!

Jane said...

Tara I would LOVE that :) Lets do it :)

What great gifts you got - Lloyd will be envious of the cigar - I am thinking of one for his stocking!!! Love the shells - I have a jar of shells in my craft room!!