Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, December 10, 2009

As we worry about Christmas...


Lets not forget those who aren't so lucky...(as I just posted my 13 things to do my Christmas). I can imagine hers includes, Live. Or, have a much needed lung transplant. I have recently mailed her a card, I don't mail ANYTHING...but I am trying to reach people that way now. Emailing is so easy, but we don't always need to do the easy things. She LOVES to get mail. I plan to send her a Christmas gift, something small...not sure yet. But something...she appreciates it so much...


Check out her AMAZING blog...


1 comment:

Jane said...

I've read this blog a few times in recent months.....this girl is such a fighter.....that must mean something right???? :) And she has so many pulling for her!!

I loved the hug someone sent her with the kinder eggs :)