Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, December 11, 2009

Busy Friday!

Well today was the day to babysit Miss Aeva. I offered to her mom, and she accepted! I said that I would pick her up at 9:15am so I did that. Then Colette asked if I would like to go for coffee at the mall. I passed on my 'to do' list for the day. We met up at Millwoods Town Centre at the play park. Of course Aeva can't play yet-but she loved watching the kids. It was a nice morning. I got home about 12pm. I ate my lunch (fed Aeva at the mall). I bathed her, got her in cozy jammies and she slept for 2 hours. Kennedy was bursting at the seams to hear there would be a baby in the house when she got home from school. I let her wake up the baby when she got home and she has been playing with her ever since then. She is just too cute!

I fed her supper and she's just hanging out. I am going to drop her off at home about 7pm. Thats a nice break for her mama.

Other then that, I can't tell you that I did anything too fun or productive. I am late on making supper. Both of the kids are having a friend sleepover...so I will see how that goes....

No comments: