Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, December 07, 2009

Monday!

Today I had a whole bunch of running around-

Sears- I bought my nephews some Hot Wheels ski's and they came in they were BARBIE ones! So I reordered and took them back.

Blockbuster- Returned a movie too late, they called and said we now own it! Paid my fees and pick up my new movie.

Shoppers- Holidays gift lotto tickets and mailed a letter!

Dollarama- Bought some gift boxes for my cookies for my dads parcel.

Staples- Bought Fabe and I each a filing system thingy. GONE will be the mail he has stuffed everywhere in my kitchen! More organzied here we come ;o)

PetSmart- Buy my dads dog a Christmas gift and Bandit a Snuggi (okay, I know...but I HAD too!)

Sobeys- We desperately needed groceries. I hadn't cooked all week with the kids gone..we had no milk, bread, etc...it was pretty bad.

Then home to unload all of this crap-meanwhile FREEZING my butt off!

Earlier today, I had to shovel my moms van out of the backyard (yes, I parked it on the grass-worst renter here!!!) then it snowed a million feet and there was NO way it was coming out of there so I had to shovel it out and pin the gas to the floor and pull it around front. Didn't even get stuck-sweet!

I put the clean bedding on the kids beds and ours...I have about 2 loads of laundry to do then I'm done the whole house, at least the kids laundry will be summer stuff and you just have to stick it for storage back into their plastic totes.

I'm doing to get my van from the dealership once Fabe comes and gets me...then I will start supper.

I bought 2 more bags of potatoes! We already had 2.5 bags. So I'm going to try to cook lots of potatoe dishes this week.

Thats whats up so far....

I will post photos from around here...later :o) Have a good day, stay warm!!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

So your Nephew wouldn't be so keen on Barbie ski's then??? lol! oops!!! Good job it wasn't something you had had gift wrapped by the store for him to open Christmas Day!!