Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Scenes from Sunday....

Gift wrapping and a few decorative things around the house...














Well this is getting quite boring, weekends with no children. I don't think that I would enjoy this life anymore...thank GOD they are coming home tomorrow night I will sleep better knowing they are under the same roof (and in the same country!) as us!
I love the table runners, from this great little store on ebay. Its where I bought the quits from too. I love them!!!!










Today I woke up at 9am. Fabe headed out for some service calls he got called in. I immediately went to work, stripped our bedding off and threw it into the washing machine. I brought up ALL of the gifts from the basement, wrapped them all then took them upstairs to the bonus room for where our tree will be. Thankfully its all done :o) I still have some shopping to finish-but the main thing I'm working on is my dads parcel. As we speak (lol), I'm making some whipped shortbread cookies to add into his package. I wrapped up all of his gifts so he would be able to open his parcel prior to Christmas. So, I'm pretty much done that. I still have some more orders from Sears coming in so that should help to finish it off. I feel like I have so much to do. Thankfully, the basement is perfect now...phew-so I can focus on this stuff. The tree should go up this week/weekend and thats the extent of the decorating we will do. I cannot wait until next year to really put everything up! I can't wait!!!!!
So now the gifts are wrapped, cookies are baking, dads parcel is almost done, I have only a little left to do in terms of shopping. Now, I just want to make a list of things that we will want to do on the kids holidays and start taking in some festive activities. I'm feeling ba-humbug-ish!
Well, gotta make another batch of cookies :o) Photos to come...

No comments: