Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

New Fish.







But we don't name them. Fabe had his 2 white fish for a long time now. He picked out 2 daniels, well 4 actually but only 2 lived. The one ALWAYS chases the other one. So I was out with Kennedy tonight and she wanted to look at the pet stuff (eye roll). So we went to PetsMart (Yes, I was there yesturday to buy the Snuggie!). Anyhow, we picked out 2 black Mollys. So it was a laugh for Fabe and I, he was like "oh yeah, my white guys will take down your black guys!" It was funny! Somehow we end up with black and white 'things'. Like, our dog..black and white. Our house used to be off white with black trim, Our decor turned out to be off white and black accessories at my old house...my kids...(lol) and now our fish. We don't plan it that way...just happens.
So anyhow, we will see if they are still alive tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jane said...

We were at Petsmart probably around the same time lol! We needed more bird seed for my poor woodpeckers and chickadees....mind you I shouldn't feel sorry for them really - if they're stupid enough not to fly south ;)

I can't believe you don't name your poor fish ;) Hahahaha and there I am giving mine stupid names like Prince Caspian hahahahaha!