Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

The end of Tuesday.


I'm pooped. Going to bed at 2:30am and still waking up fairly soon after has make me utterly pooped out. I'm literally waiting for bedtime to come so I can send the kids to bed and go to bed myself. I'm sooo tired.
Kennedy and I ran out to Staples to REbuy my tags for my filing things. Plus while there she needed chalk-but white ones and colored one. Then, she 'needed' the chalk holder things so her hands don't get chalky. THEN, she needed dry erase markers with different colors and pencil crayons for home and then finally she needed folders. Yup we all have a folder in Kennedy rooms. What she will put in there, I don't know. But yeah.
We had a great supper! It turned out yummy but I didn't end up making yorkshire pudding since Kennedy and I ran out and took longer then expected. I will make it Thursday.
Tomorrow, I will be taking on my MAJOR paper organizaion. I can't wait to be done it!!!!! I will get the kids off to school then do the regular cleaning, etc. Fabe is off so he will try to distract me. I will do the paper stuff for a while...then, maybe do a litle shopping? THEN Mack has his braces fitting at 4pm. Then his tutor is coming.
Thursday, I offered to take the baby for the day. Mom has daycare subsidy stuff to sort out so I offered rather then dragging her little one on a bus in this freeeeezing weather. So we will see. Kennedy wants me to keep her until supper time so Kennedy can play with her. She begs me to have another baby....lol!
This weekend is suppose to be freezing, so I won't be doing much at all. I'm sure Macks friends will stay over. Kennedy can have a sleepover too. And we will stay home and warm!!!!
Thats what my week is kinda looking at at this point. We'll see...

No comments: