Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, December 21, 2009

My Monday!

Today was a good day! Yesturday I dropped off Kennedy at her friends house for a sleepver and decided to go visit my friend in Leduc. Her son decided he wanted to come to my house and sleepover! So I took him! He is only 4, and soooo cute! We are his Godparents and we use to take him when he was little (like under 1 year). We were very happy that he wanted to come this time, hopefully he will come often and he will be able to enjoy camping with us one day :o)

He fell asleep on the couch last night, so I carried him up to bed (which I made on our floor because I was worried he would wake up scared in the night)...he slept well. This morning, we brought up the box of toys that I have for my nephews in the basement. We played toys then we played the Wii for a while...we went to the mall then went to pick up Kennedy from her friends. It was starting to look a little scary for the roads so we headed out to Leduc...the roads were okay but forsure slow-going. We got back safely...thank God. I picked up Mack and his friend as we needed to go to Sportsmart for new ski boots for the kids. Their boots have outgrown their feet. So I took the ski's and boots out and yes, they are too small. Thinking we will just buy some new boots we brought the ski's so they would do the bindings and we would be good to go. Well, we get there and sure enough they can't adjust the bindings anymore, as they have been adjusted 2 times already, I knew that they needed new ski's but I was hoping to use these ones this year...they touched their chins, afterall. Nope, they need to be between their nose and forheads. Fine, we pick out new ski's and boots. Almost 700.00 later (I was planning to spend 250-ish on new boots!)....***sigh*** so we pick them up tomorrow and they are good for Jasper on Friday. I told them after this, they ARE getting good use of their ski's now...for real.

Came home, my throat slightly hurts...I was pooped from being busy...so I'm just relaxing...

Rikki is over. Mack has his friend over for 2 nights so far. Kennedy is home. Fabe and his friend are out shopping (haha, typical!). Tomorrow I have 2 more gifts to pick up....then I'm done. More wrapping needed...but I think I'm done. We need to buy all of our food Wednesday for Jasper and Christmas dinner. *Sigh* So much to do...I wish I could skip allllllllll of 'this' and be at Jasper. I just want to send Fabe and the kids off skiing and relax in my hotel room by the fire. I take on the cooking and I don't mind it at all there. I cook in silence...looking out to the mountains, listening to the crackling of the wood in the fireplace...its just so awesome!!!!

My sister and her family have booked Mexico. We are considering it, we haven't done a 'family' trip since last Dec...a year ago. Sure the kids just did Cuba, but I really wanted to go with them. So, I am seriously considering it...and mom said she would watch Bandit which makes it even more awesome, then I don't have to kennel him. We will see....its nice going with my sister and nephews...its fun for Fabe and my brother in law as well. My sister and I typically hang with the kids on the beach...Fabes not a sun lover (besides, why? He doesn' t need a tan-lmao!) So we will see.

Well, I am off to bed nice and early....

Have a good night :o)

No comments: