Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wednesday.

Well...what to say?

Tuesday I enjoyed a night out with some friends. It was certainly SO nice to get out! I brought them all a little gift...mostly made stuff. But it was nice. Nice that I had the time to do it...

Today, I got the LAST gift that I needed. Then, the girls and I headed to Walmart for my photobooks that were done. Since there, I thought that I would get the Christmas day dinner-groceries done. Then, I had a 50% off coupon from Micheals so I wanted to use that. We went there then home. My mom came by for quite some time with hot chocolate for all of us. Mack went to a friends house for a sleepover. Rikki is still here...we have been working on getting it all done..Rikki has been awesome with wrapping gifts for us too :o) She enjoy it! Tomorrow, we will pack for Jasper...thankfully I got the laundry all done so it will be easier to pack up. Tomorrow night, Christmas Eve will be at our house. Not sure what we will do...if anything. But mom and Rikki are both sleeping over! We are still going to feed the homeless on Christmas Day at 12:30pm while mom slaves away in the kitchen at our house. We will have Fabes family over and my uncle. Boxing Day we will wake up when we get up and pack up everything and stop for groceries on the way to Jasper. I know I have said it before, but I REALLY cannot wait to be there.

Today, I had some crappy news. The builder said we aren't looking like we will be moving until MARCH! I was sooooo pissed. MARCH!?!?! WTF! First they told us by Christmas then January...and now...MARCH? I know, I'm thankful to even have a house...and we all lived through the fire...I KNOW that..but I realllllly wanted to move on. Go forward. I didn't do Cuba with the kids because I thought that I would be moving...I didn't do Christmasy stuff (lots of decor, etc) because I thought I was moving in Jan. It just makes me sooooo mad. March feels like forever to me. Like I 'can't' wait any longer. Its so hard. I know I sound ungrateful. I know that. I'm sorry-but I'm just so disappointed :o( Whats 2 more months? Its just MORE time that I have to wait to live my life that I'm meant to live...sounds dumb, I know. But I just really want to move on in life and put the fire behind us and be in our own house...back in our neighborhood...oh well.

Other then that....thats about it :o)))) I haven't been doing any crafty things, no great suppers...nothing.

Blogging will be nil since I will be in Jasper. Although the hotel does have wireless, I'm not sure how much I will be on...

1 comment:

7jays said...

I don't understand what the hold up is with the house! OMG... how long does it take to finish it from this point??
Tara, I know this won't make you feel any better, but when we built our place (years ago) the cabinets were in, then the flooring... and we were in the next week. OMG.. what is the wait for them??
March seems ridiculous!