Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Babysitting today!







Today I'm babysitting a 7 month old baby girl!!! She is sooooo good and omg, SO cute :o)






I've been having so much fun taking care of her..she is so cute!!! Just the little things, feeding them...feeding her a bottle, rocking her to sleep, playing peek-a-boo, soooooo many other things makes it so much fun! Her mom had a procedure done at the hospital today and she didn't have anyone to watch her after it...so I offered. Of course, my house is NOT babyproof at all...but I made do. I found some of Kennedys toys that she could play with and kept her busy with them. Just playing on the floor on her tummy with those little toys sure kept her busy. We hit Walmart and GAP. Mom is young and single...so I bought some clothes to help her out (and to help me!!! I love girl clothes shopping). Anyhow, so I bathed her already...(saves mommy having to do it)..washed her stuff for her (saves mommy having to pay for laundry!)...and she is all ready to go...but she has been sleeping for the first time today...for a few hours now. She is just so good. Of course, no crib in my house...so I made her a bed on Macks floor with some blankets. I can't wait until she wakes up. I'm going to take her home later tonight but first I will tire her out agian for mom and she hopefully won't have to do much for her...just get her home and put her to bed...so much fun having a little one around again...

3 comments:

Sharon said...

How thoughtful you are! I bet her Mom truly appreciated not having to worry about her for the day! and you got your baby fix, to boot!

Jane said...

Very cute pictures :) Sounds like a fun day!!

Byers Fam said...

You are a angel!