Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Wednesday!

Today was a silly-weird day for me! I got the kids off to school and went to bed!!!! I *never* ever ever EVER sleep during the day. Even when the kids were babies, never. I couldn`t. But I was just tired from yesturday 2:30am so I was tired. I woke up at 5:45am to get Mack up and then got him off at 7am. Wake up Kennedy at 6:45 am for her treatments for 15 mins. Then, once Mack is off. Downstairs again with Kennedy for her breakfast and pack her lunch Then, back upstairs so she can shower, etc. Then back down at 8am to watch her get to the bus stop. Basically I went back upstairs and feel asleep until 11AM!!! O-M-G!

Woke up, showered. Ate. Ran to the bank for daycare stuff. Then to Treasured Memories and Goodwill (see below for my finds!!) then Shoppers to mail dads parcel (yeah!!) and register mail something to the gov`t for daycare stuff. Then a little shopping there!

Home for supper now. Kids came home...

Fabe took Mack to his dentist for his braces xray. Macks tutor is coming tonight...

Thats about it!

No comments: