Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Totally Tuesday!

Today we are enjoying the kids being home (see post below).

Other then that, Kennedy wants to go to Staples today for chalk as she is out. Which is okay, because I bought tabs for my filing system thingy that I bought the other day and the box of labels is gone. Gone. So, I have to rebuy them. Tomorrow, while the kids are at school I'm going to organzie our filing systems. I can't wait to get it all organized. All of the paper stuff kills me, so this will be good to have a place to put our mail. Tomorrow Mack has his xray for his braces, he will be getting them in January! His teeth are straight and good but he has a gap in between his front 2 teeth that he really hates. Thankfully I was blessed with good straight teeth. But I know so many people who have 'bad' teeth and they are very self conscious about it. I didn't want that to stop him from smiling. So, we have to 'grin and bare it' and get them done. So for 1 year he will have braces. We first decided on the invisalign http://www.invisalign.com/Pages/Home.aspx but then we thought more about it. You have to take it out to eat. I know Mack, he will loose it. And for the thousands of dollars it is, I can't risk it. So for the same price, we decided on good ole' metal braces :o) Its 1 year, so worth it.

Today I have to go back to cooking supper. Well I *did* cook pork chops, mashed potatoes and cauliflower last night. Today I'm making pulled pork in the slowcooker with potatoes in there (remember, LOTS of potatoes here!!!) and brussel sprouts AND yorkshire pudding (lol, Jane!)

Tonight, we will watch one of the many PVR'd Christmas movies with the kids. If Fave is off early enough then we might attempt the tree. We will see.

I'm happy to share, I'm DONE my dads parcel. I just have to add in my cookies and off to the mail it goes today....thank God!!!!

I still have SO much shopping to do, but it will get done...I'm not going to stress about it.

Other then that...thats whats up in my world today!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Ooooh Yorkshires!!! We had those on Sunday!! And yummy brussel sprouts!!

Christopher sadly inherited his Dads bad teeth and now has to have braces and orthodontic treatment for SIX years :( we've paid $8,000 for the pleasure of his beautiful teeth to come....let's just say he had BETTER smile a lot more in the future ;)

Cfmommy said...

six years, really? Wow.

Its so not cheap-but so necessary! Macks is 6500.00-brutal!!! But its gotta be done :o( Sadly.