Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas...







Well I haven't had the time yet to start to prepare for Christmas. I don't know how much I will do since it will be more work for me to unpack it plus pack up house stuff. Too much work to do...so we will do a few things but nothing major-another Christmas without being able to enjoy a house of beautiful decorations...*sigh*. Anyhow, we will do a tree but once the kids are back. I will bake, but not yet. So here are a few things so far that we do have up and on display! Hopefully the tree will be done next weekend as I have gifts that I need to add under it! Not sure if we will do the BIG tree or the little one...hmmm...

No comments: