Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Terrific Tuesday.
















Today I got the children off to school. I had a busy morning preparing for slowcooker supper. I had to cut the meat, veggies, potoatoes, etc and get that going. I just tided up a bit then I got ready to head downtown for Kennedys concert at City Hall. It was only 2 songs, but worth it :o) She was SO happy that I went!

When I got home, I didn't have much to do. So since I just cleaned my craft room up I decided why not go mess it up again, lol. So I made a few things (shadow box and a file folder mini album). I struggled with the mini album a little bit with trying to fold it the way that it would work. Finally I got it, and it turned out super good. I love it. I cheated using the patterned file folders Vs. The Real ones. These are from Stampin Up. I wasn't sure what to do with them, but I'm happy I found something that works good.


Its 3pm now, I need to head to Kennedys school to pick her up and drop her off at Girl Power. They are doing a gift exchange...she is excited. Then we will come back and enjoy my beef stew with yummy bread!!!! Nothing much planned tonight, maybe a movie???
Ps- the shadow box is packing material from my Martha Stewart glitter pack I bought.

No comments: