Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Busy!

Heres a tiny update! But I have been busy-doing what? I really don't know!!!! (lol)

Wednesday- I got the kids off to school. Fabe wasn't feeling well, so he stayed home too. I crawled back into bed with him and we both slept for a few hours (second time I have done this!!!) until 10:30am. Then I got up, got ready. Went to Costco bought some stuff for the new house! Then, since I had a Micheals coupon I went there and bought a Crop-A-Dile. Then, I came home. Kinda tidied up. Fabe was up and feeling a bit better. I waited until Kennedy got home and we headed out to see "The Princess and the Frog". SO good! Then, her and I went to Bed Bath and Beyond...my NEW favorite store! LOOOOVE it! Bought stuff for the new house and some Christmas gifts. Kennedy wanted a santa hat for school. So I bought her one as well. Got home, Fabe had made supper. Corn beef and rice (lol).

Today (Thursday). I have Aeva. I met up with a friend and her children at the mall for a few hours. We did lunch there some shopping. We were there for like....4 hours! It was great! Came home, Aeva was tired...bathed her and got her to sleep. Fabe has both of the kids at the hairshop on the west end...and I will be dropping off Aeva at her mommies house then meeting up with my friend to (Finally) see "The Blind Side". I can't wait!. Tomorrow, I'm hosting a lunch at my house for a few friends. It will be neat. So as soon as I get the kids off, I will be power cleaning...

Tonight, I'm making cream of mushroom meatballs and rice.

The house is coming along SO good! Its all sided. The inside is all primed! The ceilings are textured! The electrical company was there putting the plugs on! Its coming along!!! I cannot wait to hear the date. As I see it coming along, I looooooove it even more!!!!!!

1 comment:

joanne said...

So happy to read about your new house. Everything is coming together. I bet you are excited!!!!!!!!!!!???