Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Update from Jasper!

I finally got onto one of the kids laptops for a bit so i wanted to stop in for an update! This has been a wonderful trip! I love being surrounded by the mountains. LOVE it! I REALLY want to do a ladies trip (I know-said it before!) for a weekend of relaxation, maybe book a spa for the day. I love it here. Just going to the shops, walking around, taking drives out on the highway to see how close you can get to a mountain...the toasty warm hotel room that has a log always burning (and the SMELL of the fire!!!)...I just love it. Life feels SO much easier. THIS is how 'vacation' should feel, I LOVE it!!!!! Needless to say, I am so thankful that we are even able to experience this. There are so many families out there who cannot afford to take mini-vacations like this...I'm so grateful that we are able too.

The kids have been loving the pool! I haven't swam at all. I'm not really a pool lover...but I sit over there while my sister swims (lol) with her kids and Kennedy. Its great for them to be able to swim every night before bed...

Today we went to the Wildlife Museum...it was pretty cool for the kids (young ones). It was a small display of preserved animals, it was only 10.00 for the whole group of us...can't complain. It was cool though. We checked out the train station...many shops, then sent the kids back to the hotel with grandma and my sister and I (and our husbands!) did lunch. My moms room is right next to us, its awesome!!!! I can send the kids over for stuff we need and vice versa. My sisters room is upstairs, its weird as we use to be all next to each other..so our nephews can't just come over whevever they want...but we see them lots! Its just so nice! They are leaving tomorrow, sadly. We are still here for 3 more night. New Years eve, we aren't sure what we are going to do yet...but something lowkey.

Bandit has been loving it too! We have a pet friendly room which is GREAT as we have patio doors that are ground level. So we just tie him up and he can do his business. But we have been walking with him everywhere, so he loves it alot.

Other then that, I'm enjoying relaxing here. I wish life felt like this always. We wil be home Friday...back to reality!!! Saturday the Christmas stuff is coming doooooown!!!! Then, I cannot believe the kids are back in school Monday :o(

Well I hope everyone out there is enjoying the Christmas holidays and New Years holidays...take care!!!

No comments: